It is wonderful that the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques and modern technology, dentists are able to a variety of options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
Should you require a restorative treatment, we will always discuss with you the available options, and recommend what we believe to be the most comfortable and least invasive treatment.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Enhance an individual's smile.
- Fill in unwanted spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
- Restore normal eating and chewing.